November 5, 2012

Weekend Update!

We had the most amazing weekend!! On Saturday we woke up at the crack of dawn to head out to Severna Park, MD for the 2hands market event. It was a beautiful sunrise!


I wish I had taken more pictures to show you all, but I was busy manning our table! (I think trev took some, maybe we'll see them soon)


The morning started off slow, but picked up quite a bit in the afternoon. It was a pretty large event, so we got to meet lots of other artists and came home with tons of new contacts and we learned a lot! My favorite customer of the day was a 10 year boy who had his heart set on owning a SoulMakes piece. I've never seen a 10 year old with such confident decision making skills, he KNEW he had to have one of our pieces. Anyways, we had lots of other customers too! Here's some of the most popular items from our show over the weekend..


6. Earrings

We can't wait for our next event! We'll be in Fredericksburg in 2 weeks, for the whole weekend, at the Merry Market. This show is even bigger, so we'll have a lot more room to set up. I'm excited to see what Trev pulls out of his hat for this one!

We were so wiped out after our show on Saturday that we passed out around 10 o'clock, cashed in our extra hour and woke up on sunday at 8:30 AM. It was kind of awesome, because we had a really full day and we were well rested. We treated ourselves to breakfast and dinner! And mostly, we just relaxed and took time to enjoy each others company. It was truly one of the best weekends I've ever had! I could probably write entirely separate post just about Sunday, but anyways, here's the beautiful Sunday evening sun set..a perfect way to end the weekend.


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

<3,
MacK

No comments:

Post a Comment