November 12, 2012

Weekend Update

We had another amazing weekend! We spent Saturday hanging out in the city. Here's some of  Trevy's iPhone photos from our adventure..






And in case you didn't already know, you can follow trev on instagram @trevsoulmakes

Later I got a tattoo..


You may remember SoulMakes hit 100 sales on Etsy not so long ago. It was a quite a milestone, considering I didn't imagine I'd sell more than a few items a year when I first started(And that's just 100 Etsy sales, we've got other venues!) I really had no idea what to imagine in the beginning, but I'm completely blown away by this big and wonderful Adventure we've found ourselves on..so to celebrate I tattooed our logo(originally hand drawn by me and turned into a graphic by Trev) on my bicep


I love it!!

And I'll leave you with this awesome pic my Disfunkshion Mage, featuring one of our Native Ladder Necklaces. I think It's my favorite look yet..


Oh! One more thing, Happy Veteran's day and thank you to all the Veteran's who have fought for our freedoms!!


Hope you all had a great weekend too!!

<3,
MacK

1 comment:

  1. loove your work guys!
    This feather sign is perfect and oh so wonderful as a tattoo ;)

    Love&Peace,
    Betty from
    http://ajourneythroughlife4.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete