June 18, 2014

Float Away
















I'm wearing:

SoulMakes Jewelry Necklaces, bracelets and diamond ring
Spell Designs wolf & eagle rings
Lux Divine cow skull ring

On our very last night in Tahoe we strolled a beautiful little trail nearby our house, enjoying the sunset through the trees one final time. It was an almost ethereal evening, twirling around in my Some Days Lovin' dress with my best friend at my side, I felt as if we might just float away. This time spent with my husband was such a huge blessing. We got to enjoy each other and it was a much needed break from the busyness of life to settle into our new journey of marriage. Our time away helped me grow in some unexpected ways, closer to God and closer to my mate. I was reminded of some fundamentals that I had gotten away from in my day to day life. Stay in the moment. It really is as easy as it sounds. For me, staying in the moments means remaining grateful. My wonderful husband and I did gratitude lists every day while we were gone and thanked God often for our many blessings and we've resolved to continue doing this together at home. When I have a grateful heart it is much easier to stay in the moment, rather than getting caught up in self centered fear and when I say thank you, it is much easier to let God do His work in my life, rather than me trying to run the show. What a beautiful thing! 

We're so glad to be back at home and in the studio creating new art!
What are you grateful for today?

Love,
MacK Mars

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress, beautiful jewelry and beautiful lady! That lighting is fantastic and your walk sounds so serene. I'm grateful for my wife, gay marriage issues being talked about - with quite a lot of approval!, drawing and generally feeling better than I was earlier this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much luminous beauty here, it really brings peace to te eye and the heart.

    ReplyDelete