January 24, 2013

Black Hills

Rock n Roll

outfit of the day
This amazing necklace is part of our spring/summer collection! 

Outfit of The Day

outfit of the day

Bracelets mostly by SoulMakes, the watch and the metal cuff were gifts. Rings by Sundance.
bohemian jewelry

My style drifts somewhere between rock n roll and bohemian. I'm channeling a bad ass biker chick for this get up. Sometimes I really like a rugged look, now if only I had a Harley.
My Black Hills tee shirt is by Bandit Brand, if you haven't noticed I love their stuff. Boots are by Frye, belt by Lucky, my skinnies are from Free People and of course, the jewelry is by SoulMakes.

Don't forget to stop by the shop and check out some of our amazing new items and receive 20% off our entire Valentine's Day section!!

USE CODE: XOXO

sale

Hope you're all having a great week!

Love,
MacK Mars




  

8 comments:

  1. adorable. reminds me of a harley tank ive kept in my closet since i was about 14. love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the bike, now I just need the jewelry to match. Haha.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feather tat! I have one too, on my wrist though. And I want more. It suits you perfectly xo

    http://becky-jeanisnotmylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that feather tattoo is awesome! I have a feather on my wrist too but it's totally different :). And the necklace is lovely!

    Laura from MACTED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's actually the logo I drew for SoulMakes :) I got it when we reached our first 100 sales.
      xx

      Delete
  5. your arm candies and tattoo are amazing! very artsy :D

    Thirdbite | style blog

    ReplyDelete