January 21, 2013

Spring Clean

You may have noticed, I've got spring on my mind. That being said, we did some spring cleaning over the weekend. We radically rearranged our space, it's amazing!

Bohemian Home
Check out Trev's awesome new desk..I have desk jealousy for sure. With all the jewelry making I do, my desk gets pretty banged up, so I can't be too concerned with looks.

Here's a few more from around the house...
Bohemian home

Bohemian Jewelry

Skull Bracelets

And speaking of Spring, SoulMakes spring/summer line is coming soon! I'm so excited!

Turquoise Jewelry

Complete with turquoise, crystals, white coral, tons of cowrie shells, antique coins and feathers!

Cowrie Shell Necklace

Did you guys have a good weekend?

Love,
MacK Mars


  

4 comments:

  1. Love the blog, especially the banner! The pictures are so inspiring- they make me want to rearrange me space as well. Definitely inspiring!
    xx
    Caitlyn Harley of The Tale of the Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Looks awesome! I've been doing a lot of Spring cleaning, myself. I mean A LOT. Our dining/arts+crafts/music/art/library room looks insanely empty compared to what it was before.

    And your new site layout looks so great! Love that beautiful stuff coming in. =)

    Oh...You and Trevor have just gotten a nod on my own blog. I listed you in my ''reads'' section. Not a whole lot, yet, but it's waxingfree.blogspot.com. I'm follower hungry...?

    <3

    Happy early equinox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! We've been working hard over here :) Your blog looks great!

      xx

      Delete
    2. I can see you have. Excellent results.

      Thank you! I'm new to blogging and I feel all goofy asking people to look...LOL...

      Delete