January 17, 2013

Train Tracks & Treasure

I love the area we live in. On one side I'm pretty close to the City, but if I drive in the other direction I find rolling hills, old buildings and train tracks. It's pretty amazing and we never get tired of exploring this place. We stopped in this little old town area for a quick outfit of the day photo op..

Bohemian Style


Our new Amethyst Cluster Necklace, I've been wearing mine everyday..
Amethyst Necklace

Turquoise Jewelry

 The Greek word "amethystos" which can be translated to "not drunken", from Greek a-, "not" + methustos, "intoxicated". A long time ago the Greeks believed that the stone could protect it's owner against drunkenness and intoxication.
Bohemian Fashion

In more modern times Amethyst is said to be a powerful protective stone. It can be used as a remedy for stress and soothes irritability. <3

Boho Fashion

Boho jewelry

The rest of my outfit is Free People. I'm in love with my blue bell bottoms. I want to wear them all the time, everyday. Anyway, we've got new stuff dropping in the store all the time now, like that amazing amethyst cluster necklace! So be sure to stop by!

Hope you all have a beautiful day!

Love,
MacK Mars

  

4 comments:

  1. You are absolutely adorable, girl! Loving that necklace and these photographs!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pretty lady! Wonderful photos. And Ohm'word, love FP. They are exquisite.

    I have been wearing my amethyst necklace nearly every day, also! It looks fantastic with the choker, plus a turquoise necklace I received for Christmas. =)

    PS. I saved your address, and something special will be on your doorstep soon.

    ReplyDelete