January 30, 2013

Voodoo Child (Outfit of the Day)

voodoo child


Bohemian Style
Velvet Flares and Coat of Arms Cardigan from Free People & Cowboy Boots by Frye

Bohemian fashion
Tee shirt by Bandit Brand 

turquoise jewelry
This amazing necklace (and the cowrie shell necklace) is part of SoulMakes Spring Collection!

wild and free jewelry
One of my favorite rings ever by Wild and Free...Can you tell I like cow skulls?

ootd

Whenever I wear these red velvet flares I feel a little like Jimi Hendrix. Top it off with with my favorite Bandit Tee and some dreamy SoulMakes Jewels and you've got yourself a pretty sensational outfit. Plus, anything velvet instantly makes me feel like a rock star :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!


Love,
MacK Mars


  

6 comments:

  1. Those trousers are amazing! in fact the whole outfit is.

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE PANTS!!! <3 I love 'em. I want them! I like flared jean, or pant. Whether it's corduroy, velvet, denim, crochet... Love 'em. Your jewelry is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been posting such beautiful ensembles. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete