January 25, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!


bohemian fashion

"We are souls wandering the cosmos, at the same time, living our lives, but with a sense that we are passing from one incarnation to another. If something touches to the code of our soul, it is remembered forever and affects whatever comes afterwards."
-Pauolo Coelho

What goes better with the feeling of wanderlust than a little Jimi Hendrix..


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy every minute of it!

Love,
MacK Mars


  

3 comments:

  1. I love the drawings on your photos, it really makes them unique! Do you do them yourself? How do you overlay them?
    xxCaitlyn of The Tale of the Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I do draw them myself :) Usually I just use an online app called picmonkey, it doesn't really let me do a whole lot. But I'm learning how to use photoshop! Have an awesome weekend!

      Delete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete