April 23, 2013

Crystal Oracle Collection

Crystal Jewelry

The latest collection of gemstone jewelry is in the shop! I love the Crystal Oracle collection. The design is easy going, while still making a big statement. I always like to have a crystal around my neck and these are perfect little throw on pieces, inspired by nothing more than the idea of simple beauty.

Oracles

The Eternal Goddess Necklace

It never ceases to amaze me how unequivocally inspired I feel when I work with these beautiful and powerful crystals. The Eternal Goddess Necklace was created out of this inspiration, made with genuine Turquoise and leather lace. It's a beautiful statement piece for the bohemian Goddess girl!

Be sure to stop by the shop and check out these new lovelies!

AND check out the GIVEAWAY we're doing over at His Little Lady!

His Little Lady


Hope you're all having a wonderful week!
Love,
MacK Mars



Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

2 comments: