April 18, 2013

Black Magic Woman

 Drawing

Obsidian is truth enhancing. It is a protective stone, forming a shield against negative energy. It encourages exploration of the unknown and opening up to new horizons. Snowflake Obsidian shares the same properties and in addition to that, it's a calming stone bringing peace and serenity to it's wearer. No wonder the creation of this little gem had me so open to inspiration. The Black Magic Woman Bracelet, made with Snowflake Obsidian, will be hitting the shop soon!

Snowflake Obsidian

Feathers

Feathers

I'm so blown away by these stones, the new ideas they bring me and how they allow creative energy to flow out of me. I'm so grateful to get to work with such beautiful materials and share them with you!

Hope you're all having a beautiful week!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

4 comments: