April 16, 2013

New Gems

 We have some lovely new jewels hitting the shop this week!
Castaway Cowry
Lately I've been very inspired by simple and elegant designs. I'm enjoying working with such powerful stones and I don't think they need much help making a statement, they are gorgeous all on their own. I'm loving this collection for layering around your neck or stacking up your favorite gems on your wrist. 

Gold Rush

Pyrite can help relieve tiredness and fatigue, it is an energizing stone and will liven up whatever area you place it in (I.E. desk at work). Pyrite also promotes positive thinking and deep understanding.

Moondance Labradorite Bracelets
Labradorite

I love the combination of gems that this bracelet features! It's made with moonstone rounds, Moonstone is a stone for new beginnings. It's promotes love, good fortune and enhances intuition and inspiration. The center tear drop piece is Labradorite, which is a stone for transformation. It's a useful companion during times of change, promoting strength and perseverance. Both stones are strong protectors, shielding against negative energy. I paired the two together without really thinking and later realized how perfect the match was and I don't think it's a coincidence, considering I'm about to take a huge leap of faith in my life(more on that later).

Stop the shop and check them out!
Hope you're all having a wonderful day!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

1 comment: