April 11, 2013

Just Keep Swimming

Quote

Sometimes it's best just to remain quiet, in order to absorb the lessons in the world around you. Right now I'm listening to my heart and more importantly I'm seeking guidance from this Great Universe. I'm truly on the most amazing journey and I'm so grateful for this opportunity! I'm learning so much and with that comes a little growing pain. It's a beautiful process nonetheless, so I'll just keep swimming. Spring is finally here (94 degrees), the trees are finally budding, the grass is turning green and I'm feeling refreshed by all the wonderful color and light. 
Here's a little Spring-spiration..

Citrine Sunrise
Crystal

I'm loving Helen's spring look, with our Cosmic Lover Bracelet :)
SoulMakes


Don't forget to enter the New Moon Giveaway over at Moon Daughter Blogspot! Enter to win $40 store credit to the Shop

Giveaway

Hope you're all having a great week!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I love the artwork!!! Fish and nature are so tranquil.
    Nicely put really resonates with me right now. Thanks for the beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you be a unique fish in a sea of fishes, with a school of supportive fish surrounding you. <3 Despite being a fire sign, I am a lover of water, so that may have sounded weird... but yeah.

    I won a stone reading for Marissa's last giveaway, however I totally plan on entering this one as well. <3 Love your shop SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh sooo LOVELY! I just saw this now...you are gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete