April 10, 2013

Pony Gold

I am forever inspired by Rachel Urquhart, the brilliant illustrator and writer behind Pony Gold. Her drawings are amazing; the perfect balance of simplicity and detail, they appear seemingly effortless while simultaneously revealing just the right amount of depth and soul. Her art has undoubtably influenced many of my designs, so I wanted to share some of her beautiful works with you!


Raych

Pony Gold


Pony Gold

Pony Gold


Pony Gold

She's drawn logos for many of my favorite designers, like Wild and Free Jewelry and Spell!  Not only is Raych a talented illustrator, she's got great personal style. I love her rock n' roll vibe.
 Check out her blog: HERE
and her shop: HERE

Hope you're all having a fantastic week!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. i knew she had to be a major inspiration for you after seeing your drawings! ive always loved her work. she has such a wonderful vision.

    ReplyDelete