December 13, 2012

A Night at the Orchestra

YOWZA! Last night we went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, it's becoming a holiday tradition of ours. If you ever get a chance you should definitely go see them, no amount of pictures and recordings will ever do them justice. In case you haven't heard of them, they are this amazing group of musicians that performs a neo-classical metal style Christmas story. At least for the first half of the show, the second half leaves out the Christmas part. They incorporate a mind blowing light show, which I can not even begin to conceive how they plan. There's fog, lasers, spot lights, even glitter and snow fall from the sky AND parts of the stage that elevate. There's dancers, story tellers, singers and rock n roll musicians! This year we were just three rows back from the stage, close enough that we could hear the musicians talking even without a mic, amongst 12,000 other people. We were close enough even to see their muscles...and whoa, nice biceps guys!..Anyways...


This is Roddy, the rowdy violinest. I'm a little obsessed with him <3 I mean, who doesn't love an electric violin?!






David Z. Swoon. <3

And here I am in the parking garage. I wish you could tell that I'm wearing the most amazing pair of red velvet bells, because anything velvet instantly makes me feel like a rock star... and of course I'm decked out in SoulMakes


Yep! It was ah-mazing! Now all I wanna do is listen to neo classical metal and workout. That's normal, right? I already can not wait to see them again next year!!

Hope you're all having a beautiful week!

<3,
MacK

1 comment: