December 14, 2012

Happy Friday!

I'm incredibly happy that it's friday!  I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm the busiest 24 year old on the planet. I'm so SO grateful that SoulMakes has had such a successful season! But unfortunately I also have all these other responsibilities that aren't as fun and I just can't wait to give a few of those other commitments up, when the time comes. I guess you could say I've been pretty exhausted lately and it's been hard to keep up that attitude of gratitude, but I do need to remember that I'm working towards something and even though it's kinda stressful it wont last forever. It's just right now and I can totally handle right now..And also my friend sent me these quotes that helped restore my general sense of badass womanhood, so here ya go..

"A woman is like a bag of tea: you never know her strength until you drop her in hot water"
-Nancy Reagan



I'm actually pretty sure I'm living the dream. I mean I saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra one night, got a deep tissue massage the other. Don't forget about that new car.  Not to mention when I look out the window I see the most beautiful buck eating a pumpkin, like I'm living in some kind of Disney movie or something, just so happens I have time to draw him too. And tomorrow we're going on a buying trip for SoulMakes, we'll spend the day shopping for supplies. Who am I and how did I get here to this amazing place? 


Thanks to all our friends and fans for helping us get here!!



"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."

-Hellen Keller

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
 <3,
MacK

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely week! I am glad things have gone well. I love your buck drawing! The patterns in his antlers are so intricate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete