December 12, 2012

Wednesday - What We're Up To

It's still crazy busy here at SoulMakes (which is AMAZING!) and we're working hard to lovingly prepare each order we receive!



And check out this little holiday set up in a local shop..



On the home front, Chanukah started this past Saturday!


It's been a great holiday so far! Trev got us this..


It's a seltza water machine. I think some of you pronounce that "selzterrrr water" Anyways, you just screw in a bottle full of water and add the bubbles by pressing a button that't hooked up to some C02. You can also use various mixes to make colas and even energy drinks. But who cares? I just want seltza. I have a pretty serious addiction. I keep a case of this stuff in my car, yeah, it's like that. 

I got Trev some comfy new PJ's and wrapped 'em up SoulMakes style.


I also took some time to make myself something pretty. I haven't had much time for creating new items with the holiday rush, so it was a nice little break and I really love it..


It'll definitely hit the Shop soon! 

Besides that we're getting ready for our ten day vacation that starts next week! We'll be on our annual trip to Denver with Trevor's family and I can not wait! 

Hope you're all having a great week!

<3,
MacK

No comments:

Post a Comment