December 31, 2012

Colorado Adventures!

If you're following us on Facebook or instagram (@soulmakesjewelry) then you already know we've spent the last 10 ish days in Colorado! I will try not to do 16 new blog posts all about it and I realize you've probably already seen a plethora of iPhone photos, but here's the 35 mil pics from our real cameras :)


Here's some from our 6 hour shopping extravanganza in boulder..


Pearl Street is my favorite place to shop!


(Boot shopping...obviously a very serious matter)

My handsome fella!

All shopped out..


Somewhere near Keystone. It was very cold and also very beautiful!









It was the best vacation we've ever had! We go to colorado every year and somehow it gets better every time! We have the pleasure of staying with Trev's Mom and Step Dad(in Denver). They are sooo hospitable and kind. I love getting to spend some time with them! We also got to visit Trev's grandparents(in Keystone), they have the coolest condo and his grandma is an amazing cook! We got to go on lots of our own little excursions too.. We spent a day in Boulder shopping, I got some goods! We got to check out some local wholesale suppliers and as you can imagine, we were blown away, considering where we're from we don't really have giant crystal warehouses and leather factories. We came home with tons of new supplies(including all natural turquoise, antlers, leather hides etc) and lots of inspiration, so look out for some new items hitting the Shop soon! And my birthday, which falls three days after Christmas, was so fantastic! We went to Estes, an awesome mountain town, with Trev's family and they stopped at basically every single rock store we saw(there are MANY!) along the way. It was so amazing! Of course, I spent some time filling orders :) I am so grateful that we got to take an extra long vacation this year and to Trev's family for making it such a wonderful time!

I hope you all had a lovely holiday!!

<3,
MacK

2 comments:

  1. Holy hell! Did you get to see Yonder Mountain? I do hope so. So amazing as they are, and live, their magnitude of amazing just EXPLODES, exponentially.

    What a fantastic trip you had! Good lord, do my sweetie and I need to travel. I've never been to Colorado. I have many friends who are talking about moving there...if they haven't already.

    Sounds like a beautiful time was had, so glad to hear it! <3

    P.S. Oooh...Stones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.P.S. - My mother LOVES her earrings! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete