December 5, 2012

Wednesday - What We're Working On

So with the holiday season in full swing my hands have been busy, busy, busy! I haven't really had the opportunity to make many new items, but I've had a lot of fun getting to know some of my customers and fans a little better in working closely with them on custom orders.  I've shipped out some really beautiful orders! I'm quite fond of this one in particular..
Warrior Breast PlateArrowhead ChokerAmethyst Fringe Necklace (Custom Color), Turquoise Chunk BraceletHeishi Weave Bracelet, and a custom Crystal Choker, which I absolutely adore!





Thanks again everyone for keeping us busy! Don't forget to stop by the shop and use your 15% off coupon!

Code: WELCOMEHOME

Valid only at www.soulmakes.com

Hope you're all having a great week!

<3,
MacK


2 comments: