December 6, 2012

Holiday Decor

If you read about our Holiday Traditions then you know Trev and I are a little bit multicultural. We have a tree and a Menorah, I'm Jewish and Trevor is not..Anyways, here's some of our holiday decor..



Our first holiday season together was completely magical. We spent the whole month of December doing holiday crafts and watching an abundance of holiday movies. It was all completely new to me, we didn't really have "holiday spirit" in my house growing up, so I was pretty excited..

We embellished our stockings a little..


I made this tree topper for our first Christmas <3






We used card stock and Free People bags to make tree ornaments :)




And this year we have some new decorations..


Head to the shop to pick up your very own!

Hope you all are having a great holiday season!

<3,
MacK

No comments:

Post a Comment