May 2, 2013

Gypsy Tides

I'm experiencing a heavy longing for summer, can not wait for it's arrival! I'm feeling so inspired by some of these lovely images, a mix of pinterest finds and my own personal photo collection. 

Gypsy Tides

We have some gorgeous Summer pieces in the shop right now, check out the amazing gypsy tides necklace (pictured below) and so many others! Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest to see what keeps us inspired!

Summer Love

Are you ready for summer?!

Hope you're all having a beautiful week!
Love,
MacK Mars

Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I am definitely ready for summer!
    We just had a cold front come through Dallas last night and your lovely pictures have me longing for summer even more.
    Have a great day!

    ~ Athena xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! We are starting to warm up a bit in northern virginia, wont be long! Have a beautiful week!
      xx
      MacK

      Delete
  2. I love that crochet bathing suit! So gorgeous. I would only dare wear it though if I had a little bit more color, which I dont. haha. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me McKenna! It's a dream for me to wear a white/ivory colored crochet suit! I don't get much color though, I'm still in search of my dream bikini!

      xx
      MacK

      Delete
  3. Emotionally, I am so ready for summer, but wardrobe-wise, I might need a couple more things... like that awesome necklace!

    ReplyDelete