May 20, 2013

Weekend Highlights

 This weekend was so amazing! The Gem show was in town. We're so lucky that one of the largest traveling shows comes right to us! It's filled with tons of strung beads, gems, crystals and even some beautiful finished jewelry from around the globe.

Beads

Jewels

This first day I headed to the show with my friend Tara, also the creative soul behind Pearl. Love. Jewelry. We had such a blast browsing around, followed up with soft serve and a gorgeous arm party. I love how our jewels compliment each other so well!

SoulMakes

The second day Trevy joined me at the show and we loaded up on some amazing all natural Turquoise, Agate, Pyrite, Chrysocolla and so much more. We met the two nicest women from a shop called Voices of the Stones, their booth was by far our favorite. Their gems were so vibrant and gorgeous, something about them just spoke to me. The amazing energy of the weekend helped me create some new beauties for the shop..

Jewels

Jewels

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love the gem show. It fills me with energy and excitement! Ours isn't until September and I can't wait to go. Love all of your beautiful, new creations! It leavs me eager to have a vacation by the sea ♥

    Have a beautiful week!
    ~ Athena xxx

    ReplyDelete