May 24, 2013

Summertime Time Time

Livings Easy
Lyrics by Janis Joplin

I'm completely in a summer state of mind. The heat has finally arrived here. There is nothing I love more than a 90 degree day, yes, even with all the humidity we have here in Northern VA. The first chance I get I'm going to layer up in some summertime jewels and run off to the beach! 

Check out some of our new collection in the shop!

amazonite

Agate

Sale end tomorrow!
Have a beautiful weekend!

Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. so amazing! love your creations! I sooo want to come visit....it's getting cold here now...though we are escaping to bali soon :)))) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT BRACELET. It's *perfection*. I can't believe my eyes! *Great* job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always, that bracelet is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete