May 10, 2013

Happy Trails..

SoulMakes

Happy Friday!!
Today is a big day for me. Today marks the end of one journey and the beginning of another. I've worked extremely hard to get here and although it has at times been scary, it's completely worth it. My dreams are coming true and I've been afforded this new opportunity to focus on them, without distraction and bring full intention to my efforts. There's a million unknowns, mostly because I can't see into the future. It's a bit intimidating, but I'm ready to move forward, trust in the process and I'm excited to see what G-d has in store for me. I'm incredibly grateful to be trudging the road of happy destiny and so happy to sharing it with all you beautiful people out there!

There couldn't be a more perfect time to show you a little sneak peak of our summer look book: Coastal Highway, which can be found scattered about the shop!

Agate

Amethyst

Bohemian Jewelry

Turquoise

Agate

Thanks everyone for all your love and friendship! We love you all!

Wherever you are on your journey, don't give up and happy trails to you..

Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun & exciting times are ahead for you! Enjoy the journey & HIS light will shine the way for you. ♥

    Love your Happy Trails reference. My dad is a big Roy Rogers fan, so it gave me fond memories of listening to his music growing up. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend lovely!

    ~ Athena xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! My dad too :)

      Have a lovely weekend! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!!! Many warm wishes. <3 The jewelry is stunning!!!

    P.S. My Green Earth Rosary came and it's AMAZING. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete