May 29, 2013

Tropical Escape




Pics collected from Pinterest and the shop

Tropical Crystals


I've been dreaming of a tropical escape, filled with exotic flowers, blue skies, clear ocean waters, brilliant hues all around and sunshine. It's obvious that the summer season has me very inspired. I'm using lots of bright color pops, sun bleached cords and sea shells in my newest designs. These latest creations are no exception, made with hand carved coconut beads, radiant all natural Turquoise, cowries and vivid agates. I just want to pile it all on and run off to the beach!

Check out our summer collection in the shop!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Wooooah, i am IN LOVE with that quarts point + turquoise necklace... AND the bracelet! Officially blown away. Heading to your shop now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete