May 31, 2013

Life is Beautiful

Quote



I've been blessed with the opportunity to focus my energy on doing what I love, nurturing SoulMakes. This beautiful adventure has only just begun! It takes courage to go in a new direction, it takes courage to try new things, explore new paths. Courage is the spirit that enables us to face difficulty, danger or pain, although we are not without fear. Each day we commence to walk through our fears, trusting in the process, and every accomplishment gives us the courage to go further still. Today I continue to clear away barriers that keep me from being who I truly am in this world. Today I have faith that my Higher Power is guiding me and I trust that I will receive all the inspiration and courage I need to grow. 
It's a beautiful life.

Have an amazing weekend!
Love,
MacK Mars

Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Thank you lovely for this beautiful inspiration today...so much love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is! These photos are stunning and so inspiring! x

    Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
    click for a giveaway on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thіnk the admin οf thіѕ ωebsitе is genuinely
    ωоrking hard іn suppoгt оf his wеb page, fοг the reason that hеre еvery stuff іs qualitу based stuff.


    My homeρage näsplastik

    ReplyDelete