May 17, 2013

You Got to be Free

Quote

Today I am free. I am free from the bondage of self. I am free to live a healthy and happy life. I open myself up to a Greater Force that is guiding me and I am free to choose how I perceive the world around me. 

I choose joy.

I'm free because I surrender. I surrender to the process that is life, I don't fight it. I put one foot in front of the other and trust that I am being taken care of. Today I imagine that with every breath I take in, I am breathing in powerful healing energy, serenity and with each exhalation I am letting go of stress, worry, fear..All negativity that stands in the way of having a beautiful day and feeling good about myself.

Today I am free.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
MacK Mars

Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

2 comments: