May 23, 2013

The Substance of My Soul


Shells

This is what SoulMakes is made of, sea shells, leather, gemstones and a lot of heart. It's been so wonderful to watch the evolution of our designs take place. I feel very connected to the materials I work with. So often a new creation is born out of simply playing around with a pile of sea shells or crystals. Sometimes it starts with a drawing and then somehow turns into a necklace. It's inexplicable really, I just try to stay present in the moment and let inspiration flow. I don't know anything about the day beyond the moment I'm in and that's ok. I choose to feel love and inspiration in this moment. This is the substance of my soul.

Drawing

I hope you guys are having a lovely week and don't forget..


Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You have such amazing skills, both in your drawing and your jewelry design. <3 So admirable.

    ReplyDelete