May 27, 2013

Weekend Highlights















Over the weekend I spent some time at one of my favorite places, Meadowlark Botanical Gardens. It's a wonderful little haven rich with all kinds of bright flowers and thick greenery. There's ponds swimming with ducks and covered in lily pads. The scenery offers so much inspiration and brings such a natural calmness to my soul. It's easy to quiet my mind in such a lovely place and allow myself to take in the beauty of the world around me. I'm always overwhelmed with gratitude when Mother Nature displays herself this way, She really is the best artist.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. These pictures are stunning! It looks like a fantastic weekend - any time outside is amazing. x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are so beautiful! I love visiting botanical gardens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore these pictures. I definitely want to visit a local Botanical Garden. I've seen my favorite bloggers highlight them and they are just stunning. Definitely a calm and peaceful vibe from your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so wonderful to visit! Have a lovely week! x

      Delete
  4. beautiful..xx feel totally transported from our rainy overcast day here in Byron Bay ..xx

    http://www.myeecarlyle.com.au/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Glad I could transport you :) xx

      Delete