February 25, 2013

Dream On

Quote
(Photo and Overlay by me)

This weekend was unconventionally beautiful. We celebrated the life of Trevor's uncle. He passed away last week after a thirteen year battle with ALS. Although this was an extremely sad occasion, I couldn't help but feel grateful. This man was surrounded by his family through out his illness, they had the honor of helping care for him and spend time with him. Trevor's family definitely has a certain togetherness that I've never experienced and I feel overwhelmingly blessed to be a part of it. The service was incredibly lovely and it truly was a celebration of life.

I am so moved by the lightness of this life. I feel like I'm on the most wonderful adventure, following my dreams with my best friend and partner. I never imagined any of this would be possible, I never even considered that I might get to spend my days creating art and making a living. I'm so incredibly grateful for this opportunity and thankful to all our friends, fans, customers and followers who have helped SoulMakes get this far! You are all wonderful!!

Dream on..


Boho Jewelry
Love,
MacK Mars




  

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! You make a wonderful addition to the family! Trevor's a lucky man! :-)

    ReplyDelete