February 22, 2013

Happy Friday!

Quote
(photo and overlay by me)

It's been an interesting week for us; some good, some bad. I'm keeping gratitude at the forefront of my mind, I have so many amazing gifts in my life to be grateful for, and I'm making a conscious effort to be here now. The most wonderful, spiritual, and inspiring place I can be is right here, in the moment. This weekend I'm going to soak up every bit of all the blessings around me. I hope you all allow yourself to do the same!

And if you need a little pick me up, check out our bright and sunny spring look book, we'll transport you to our bohemian wonderland!

Spring Jewelry

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Love,
MacK Mars


  

2 comments:

  1. happy friday to you too! xx, A.
    http://allegrabj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lookbook looks incredible girl! Definitely loving this bohemian feel! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete