February 11, 2013

Monday Morning You Sure Look Fine

Drawing magically inspired by Pony Gold

(Photo by Trev, overlay hand drawn by me)

I know Monday isn't typically favored by many and generally I fall into that category. But something about today feels very refreshing. The start of a new (work) week brings new opportunities to learn and grow and be of service. It's a nice fresh start. Plus, there's no better way to start off my mornings than with a little Fleetwood Mac..



I spent most of the weekend making lovely jewels to ship out this morning.  Trev and I also sat down to work on the most awesome collaboration of our creative talents ever, can't wait to show you guys what we've been working on :) Yes, you guessed it, it has to do with SoulMakes Spring Collection!

Bohemian Jewelry


Don't forget..
There'es still a few days left to take 20% off our Valentines Collection!!

Valentines Day
Did you all have an great weekend? I hope so!

Love,
MacK Mars


  

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all of the photos you have! They're just so pretty and relaxing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thanks! I really enjoy drawing all those overlays :)
      xx

      Delete