February 6, 2013

Velvet Underground - Outfit Of The Day

OOTD

Boho Bracelets

Outfit Of The Day

Bohemian Jewelry

My velvet blazer always makes me feel a little bit like I'm channeling Stevie Nicks, my favorite fashion and music icon. I'm definitely thinking of sunnier days with my white flowy tops, light wash jeans, and SoulMakes Spring Jewelry Collection. I can not wait for the seasons to change. 

We didn't quite get a full body shot on this outfit, so here's the pants from Free People's web site. They are some of the coolest flares I've ever owned, the detail is gorgeous! Being 5'2 I had to trim them, but that was no problem, since they have a raw hem anyway. The Velvet Blazer and lacey tee are also from FP.
Bali Flare

Hope you are all having an amazing week!!

Love,
MacK Mars

  

4 comments:

  1. I love it and channelling Stevie Nicks is always a good thing :)

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS outfit. Whenever I wear velvet I feel like a rock star. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous and your outfit is gorgeous! I love your hair too! I need to get some velvet things, I've been eyeing the American Apparel skirts and crop tees.

    ReplyDelete