February 15, 2013

Happy Friday!

Quote
Drawing magically inspired by Pony Gold
(Photo by Trev, Overlay drawn by me)

This was my Valentines card to Trevy. I spent forever drawing this one, trying to get it absolutely perfect for him. Of course it's not perfect, but I ran out of time. I printed it out and put in a 10 X 10 frame, hung on the wall in his new creative-office area. He was super happy when he saw it :)

Love

He has the most stunning blue eyes. And smile. And everything. We had a truly magical Valentines Day. We decided to keep it casual this year, so as not to put any pressure on ourselves. We went out for dinner and had cheesecake(my favorite) for dessert. Then we walked around the mall for a while and picked out a few small gifts for each other. When we got home we spent some time relaxing, we were so present with each other, it was just nice to spend time just simply enjoying each other's company. Oh and check out the bouquet Trev got me..

Cacti

Too perfect..

Anyways, that's a wrap on Valentines Day. I hope you all had an amazing week. Here's a tune to kick off your weekend..


 This weekend we're on a buying trip for SoulMakes, we'll be at my favorite local gem show. Can't wait to get some new supplies and make some new things! Look out! 

Have a great weekend!

Love,
MacK Mars


  

2 comments: